WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) – Veterans Benefits Live, VA in My Town will take place in Wilmington next week at American Legion Post 10.
The event will take place at 702 Pine Grove Dr. from Nov. 17-19, bringing together duty officers, claims arbitrators and health representatives face-to-face with veterans to help facilitate and expedite claims for Disability, Appeals, Appeals, New or Existing Veterans Disability Claims. or other health problems.
Veterans participating in the Veterans Benefits Live event will have the opportunity to:
- File a new claim with the VA.
- Ask about VA calls or the benefits they may be entitled to.
- Ask questions about VA health care.
- Get help making existing claims and appeals easier and faster.
- Receive information about benefit-related VA programs.
All veterans planning to attend are asked to bring proper documentation of their case, including their DD 214, and all medical records related to their disability, both military and civilian.
Suggested entries for the Wilmington Veterans Benefits Live event are as follows:
- Those with Social Security numbers ending in 00-33 must attend Nov. 17.
- Those with Social Security numbers ending in 34-66 must attend Nov. 18.
- Those with Social Security numbers ending in 67-99 must attend Nov. 19.
To register for the event, click HERE.
Organizers say it’s a first-come, first-served event.